I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale.Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time the manager suggested a cabin air filter, so that is what we did.

After convincing me of the need for it, they didn't have it in stock, so they ran next door to O'Reilly's which is awesome, but unfortunately they got the wrong size, which of course they put in my car anyway. My car eventually started running rougher so I took it to Beaman Ford, who explained the filter was the wrong size and it had sucked junk in, so 500 dollars later its back to running well. Accidents happen and I get as a manager you can't watch each employee, so I called the customer service line and spoke to Melisa who was awesome, but referred me to a manager, (Brian, no last name given) who called back 2 days later, and explained after I sent him pics of the receipts, filter, etc. Brian reviewed with his manager Candice (who felt it should have broke down soon, if it was from the air filter, ever though the ASE certified mechanics at Beaman specifically stated it was the issue).

I've been going to valvoline in Dickson for years, even though I should have known better, months before that I had the serpentine belt replaced which shredded the next day, but they were kind enough to replace it.

Two visits before that, they went to replace my bulb for my turn signal and and broke the plastic in the trunk, which honestly I probably would have to and I'm sure it was an accident, but that it was hid and not mentioned really showed the character...So the jest of it is, I learned a valuable lesson and will ensure all of my friends, their friends, and anyone else who will listen knows the quality of service I received from Valvoline in Dickson

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with leaving. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of valvoline instant oil change cabin air filter replacement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Valvoline Instant Oil Change needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned valvoline instant oil change cabin air filter replacement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Valvoline Instant Oil Change.

Comments

#1420444

WOw a sucker is born every second.First off you got ripped off by ford.

A little research clearly shows that unless you have a Prius or a similar hybrid that your car doesn't even have to have a cabin installed in its slot.

Also it's even funnier that you post a ford receipt when you can clearly buy a brand new Ford Escape, explorer, etc that doesn't even have one installed period out of the factory.Research please before you speak or type and maybe you will save some cash next time.