1.8
Turnaround Time

I have been a customer of the location on Router 33 in Freehold Boro since it opened and overall have been happy with the service.

In the past during a service visit, there was an employee who was working on my car walk by the computer, look at it, turn to me and say "Larry, are you Larry the Lobster?", which I laughed off and moved on with my day.

Today I brought my car in, first thing, there was one other car in the garage when I arrived and I was the only car when I was done.

I had an oil change and radiator flush and wouldn't ya know it, the same employee did it again.

Again it didn't register and I road out, getting more and more annoyed. To then look down and see that my tire pressure light was on. So I turn around and head down the road to wawa and check the tires and my right rear is at 24 PSI when it was fine when I came in.

So though overall I have been happy with the location. This interaction, which was conducted in front of other employees, has resulted in me never using your location(s) again.

This person had a beard of some sort and was wearing a hat but all were. I can say it was not the Assistant Manager who checked me out. But I could easily pick him out of a crowd. I considered going back to confront him and the Asst Manager. But as I have been a regular customer for years, I feel using another location is the only way to make my point. I live on the other side of town closer to Mavis Tire, which can do all the same services and I can leave the car there.

Personally on a business prospective this person should be fired, but that is only my opinion.

Product or Service Mentioned: Valvoline Instant Oil Change Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 08.

Comments