Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I went to the valvoline at wenonah in Albuquerque for an oil change. I have three vehicles that I take there and get the synthetic oil change at a higher cost.

My experience there has been terrible. I took one vehicle and during the oil change was asked if they could change the air filter. I said no. It didn't need it as I have a k&n filter that can go 50 k or better between changes.

They mentioned I had some debris that looked like mice may have attempted to make a nest. I assumed they had cleared it out (wrong!) A couple of weeks later I took another vehicle for an oil change. When they pulled off the engine cover they said there was material on the engine block that appeared to be from mice building a nest. Again they replaced the cover without removing the debris.

Today as I was working on my vehicle I came across the debris still on both vehicles. For the amount they charge I would have expected better maintenance performance and customer service.

On another visit I left without getting an oil change because of the long wait. They have lost a customer with three vehicles due to their laziness and poor customer service.

Review about: Valvoline Instant Oil Change Oil Change.

Reason of review: Poor service .

I didn't like: Customer service, Customer service could be better.

Comments