I recently went and got my oil change.I usually go to meineke but Valvoline is next door to my job so I figure I'll give them a shot.
BIG MISTAKE!!!! Since I had my car I only had 1 oil change (via Meineke) never had a problem. When I got my oil changed this time I notice the next day my low oil pressure sensor was on (never been in before). Went back to the location & showed them my sensor, the man (not mentioning no names but if they reading this, they know EXACTLY who I am) told me that I lost 3 quarts of oil & he will replace my oil.
The very next day I notice my car was smoking & again the sensor popped back up. Popped my hood & behold ALL THE FREAKING OIL IS EVERYWHERE!!!! I immediately called back & spoke w/ "a manager" & he told me there was something busted in my car (oil pan gasket I believe). Told me I need to call a mechanic (more money out my pocket when I never had this problem before).
In other words I paid 69.99 for nothing!!!!!(Oil change & filter) I WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK unless they fix my car!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Oil Change
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Watersports Unlimited, Princeton TX dba Trading Post> incompetent and I had an awful experience there. dba. www.watersportsunlimitedtx.com >> Marine service in PrincetonWhere do I begin?... How pissed do you..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "Sitting here right now at Valvoline Instant Oil Change on Rome Hilliard Road second time in two days I've been back here yesterday which was saturday I got a oil..."
- "I ordered 3 arrangements For 269.00,when they arrived each one were smaller and did not look like what's on their site.when calling to get a refund I got 15.00off..."
- "I went into Sports Clips for the first time with both my sons. I immediately told the stylist I haven't been able to get a consistent cut at US Male..."
- "I spent over twelve thousand dollars at Ashley Furniture, with the insurance where if you have any problem with wear and tear. The legs on my dining room table..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."