I recently went and got my oil change.I usually go to meineke but Valvoline is next door to my job so I figure I'll give them a shot.

BIG MISTAKE!!!! Since I had my car I only had 1 oil change (via Meineke) never had a problem. When I got my oil changed this time I notice the next day my low oil pressure sensor was on (never been in before). Went back to the location & showed them my sensor, the man (not mentioning no names but if they reading this, they know EXACTLY who I am) told me that I lost 3 quarts of oil & he will replace my oil.

The very next day I notice my car was smoking & again the sensor popped back up. Popped my hood & behold ALL THE FREAKING OIL IS EVERYWHERE!!!! I immediately called back & spoke w/ "a manager" & he told me there was something busted in my car (oil pan gasket I believe). Told me I need to call a mechanic (more money out my pocket when I never had this problem before).

In other words I paid 69.99 for nothing!!!!!(Oil change & filter) I WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK unless they fix my car!!!

Review about: Oil Change.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Valvoline Instant Oil Change?

Comments

Pataskala, Ohio, United States #965823

Sounds like a head gasket not oil pan that went out on your vehicle which has nothing to do with a oil change