Review about Valvoline Instant Oil Change from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Sitting here right now at Valvoline Instant Oil Change on Rome Hilliard Road second time in two days I've been back here yesterday which was saturday I got a oil change I drove 3 miles home park the car came out this morning have a puddle of oil underneath my car I put a quart of oil in my car so I could drive it back safely I get here cars in front of me young man comes out I tell him the situation and he tells me that I'm going to have to wait for at least an hour to have somebody look at it as there are two technicians if you want to call them that sitting on a picnic bench smoking cigarettes just to my left has two other ones are working then they tell me to move my car to be number 2 as I do there's a huge puddle of oil underneath my car first oil change I've had in this car by the way since its brand new less than 3900 miles on it I work as a manager of over 400 people and I am going to do whatever I can to make sure that this service issue doesn't happen to them because I will not let them come here I usually go to Jiffy Lube but I thought I would give this place a try
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..."
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "I ordered about 8 items from them. I received one and the quality was god awful. The other 7 items either never got to me or were never..."
- "Ordered item listed by Kaje722 on eBay 8/24 with USPS Priority delivery date of 8/29. Purchased this item after reviewing sellers positive feedback. That listing stated item to be..."
- "I paid Bravo Marble & Granite to install granite countertops, backsplash, sink and faucet, along with the plumbing work. The same evening, upon careful inspection, I noticed they installed..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."