Update by user Sep 16

The atmosphere and selling process is total scam. First they told me my car was two quarts low on oil it must be burning it, they need to learn how to read a dipstick.

The engine is solid high performance that has never used oil. They replace a bulb on my license plate that cost 30 cents at most they charged 12 dollars, but they didn't tell me the leans was broken so replacing the bulb was a waste of time. One tech said the the other wait to check the oil because it's supercharged, but again they don't even know what their looking at the engine is not supercharged!!.

They play this numbers game but you end up paying way more than what they original stated, plus some taxes they don't mention. again the entire process is to scam you into spending unnecessary money.

Original review posted by user Sep 15

John Oney Invergrove Height Minnesota

This company is totally scamming people by playing a numbers game being the price they give isn't what you will pay. Plus its high presser sales making claims about your car that isn't truly getting you to purchase more things you don't need.

They replace a bulb that cost 30 cents and charged me 12 to put it in that took 1 minute, The outside leans was broken that caused the bulb to burn out but they didn't mention that.

I heard them say my car super changes and wait to check the oil. they don't even know what they're looking at, my car is not supercharged !!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 15.

Comments