When I arrived at Valvoline in New Windsor NY this am. Was greeted by a young man who asked how he could help me.

I asked for an oil change and wanted my tires rotated. He told me he was going to change but to pull my car in. Another man named Johnny arrived to service the car. He was rude, abrupt and barked orders at me.

He told me I never asked for the tires to be rotated and I showed him which gentleman helped me.

He ignored me and acted even worse. There's not enough room for more.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Valvoline Instant Oil Change. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Valvoline Instant Oil Change to "i want the employees trained on common courtesy".

The most disappointing in user's experience was manager was rude. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Valvoline Instant Oil Change and valvoline instant oil change oil change for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments