Took one of our vehicles to be serviced at Valvoline, Reidville Rd., Spartanburg SC. Pulled up in back and couldn't get the attention of anyone at the back of the store even after a very long wait, and I was the only customer on the lot.

Finally a young girl came up to the vehicle and said the compressor in the store was broke and suggested to come back the next day after 10:00 am. I told her no problem.

Returned the next day, again I was the only customer on the lot. Pulled to the back of the bay area and waited and waited and waited. There were no signs, no ropes, nothing to stop you from pulling in, so I carefully pulled into the bay.

At that point the manager finally came over and rudely fussed at me about pulling in and accused me of doing it before. I told him I could take mine and my wife's business elsewhere. He said "fine".

Called back a few days later to get owner or home office information and was told they couldn't give out that info. Finally, got the home office number from another Valvoline store, called and spoke to a nice lady that said she would be sure to have someone contact me. No one has ever called.

Obviously, they are making so much money at these stores they don't have to worry about one dissatisfied customer. There is two Valvoline stores on Reidville Rd. within a mile of each other. I was told by an employee the same company/person owns both stores in order to monopolize all the business on the road.

I wiil drive 30 miles to avoid these places in the future, if necessary.

Review about: Valvoline Instant Oil Change Customer Care.

Comments

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #696186

You are NEVER to pull into a bay at any auto shop without being directed. I doubt the manager was very rude, as all complainers exaggerate.

Much like your wait time. You MIGHT have waited one minute.

If you felt that you were being treated rudely by the manager, you should have pulled him to the side like a man and calmly and respectfully discussed it with him face to face. You will get further in life doing things that way as opposed to calling the corporate office on someone.

To Josh S.

Already gone somewhere else and love it.

I can change it myself not a problem, If I wanted to. I can even spell correctly and use correct grammar, unlike yourself.

If u don't like valvoline go somewhere else and if there so dumb why don't u Chang your own oil

Ripped Off By Valvoline

Consider yourself lucky had they changed the oil in your car they would have certainly screwed it up. The employees are dumber than a box of rocks.