Hastings, New York
2.0

I had gone to the Fayetteville NY shop to have my yearly inspection done as I do every year at this very place.The guy that did my inspection named WI'll failed my inspection saying that I had break fade.

Even though I had all new breaks on and had gravity bled all four lines. And said that I should try to "bleed my master cylinder". Not even two days later I take it over to a shop called Mavis in Brewerton NY to have it checked out. They said there is no break fade, the master cylinder is good an charged me nothing!

So that same day I drive all the way back to the Fayetteville valvoline to have them redo my inspection. I had a girl inspect it this time an passed.

So after I wasted all this time re bleeding my brakes an took it to a shop for NOTHING!Come to find out he's been quote on quote failing people for "***" reasons said by one of his co-workers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of valvoline instant oil change brake fluid service. Valvoline Instant Oil Change needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned valvoline instant oil change brake fluid service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Valvoline Instant Oil Change.

Comments

Can anyone spell "brake" correctly or is everyone too ignorant

volbaru

This is a franchise store..that being said it's the store owners fault you had any issues, franchise stores don't contact corporate. Corporate Stores do not touch breaks at all.