Product: Valvoline Instant Oil Change Manager Clear all filters (0 of 4 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
On Friday 8/17/2018 had my oil changed at Valvoline instant oil change 3939 Broadway st. Cheektowaga NY. 14227. Employee didn't replace pins that holds safety shield to the frame of the car that protects the oil pan and filter causing the shield to hang off the car...
2.5

Valvoline Instant Oil Change - My phone interview was disconnected

I was cantacted based on my application and the call was disconnected

Valvoline Instant Oil Change - Awful

The manager at the Latham store was absolutely out of line rude, he rolled his eyes when he had to take my car back and was mumbling the entire time he was talking to me. He made me feel so uncomfortable by the way I was being stared at. I would NOT recommend anyone to go to this location for an oil change, especially if your a young girl!

Valvoline Instant Oil Change - Manager Review

I have been coming to sense when the manager was Billy there was such life even after he left your employees was still kind and up beat I came by recently and the crew as a team was sad they was not as lively and happy also I never once seen the manager he did not greet costomers and the only time he came out was to leave on break I think it was the assistant manager by the name of Chris he was kind I greeted me I just feel like the I will no longer come till management has changed
2.4