I recently went and got my oil change.I usually go to meineke but Valvoline is next door to my job so I figure I'll give them a shot.

BIG MISTAKE!!!! Since I had my car I only had 1 oil change (via Meineke) never had a problem. When I got my oil changed this time I notice the next day my low oil pressure sensor was on (never been in before). Went back to the location & showed them my sensor, the man (not mentioning no names but if they reading this, they know EXACTLY who I am) told me that I lost 3 quarts of oil & he will replace my oil.

The very next day I notice my car was smoking & again the sensor popped back up. Popped my hood & behold ALL THE FREAKING OIL IS EVERYWHERE!!!! I immediately called back & spoke w/ "a manager" & he told me there was something busted in my car (oil pan gasket I believe). Told me I need to call a mechanic (more money out my pocket when I never had this problem before).

In other words I paid 69.99 for nothing!!!!!(Oil change & filter) I WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK unless they fix my car!!!

KAyala624 wrote the review because of bad quality at Valvoline Instant Oil Change and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Valvoline Instant Oil Change to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Valvoline Instant Oil Change oil change for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Valvoline Instant Oil Change?

Comments

Pataskala, Ohio, United States #965823

Sounds like a head gasket not oil pan that went out on your vehicle which has nothing to do with a oil change