Valvoline, Miami Sunset and 117 Ave SW

Charged $39.99 for an oil change, nothing else.The kid in the pit doing the oil change obviously was bored, keep playing with the other employee and forgot to fasten back the cover ...results?

It ripped off while driving, got destroyed and me stranded.I called then for help because I was three blocks away from their station and it was their fault...help was denied.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Valvoline Instant Oil Change and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Valvoline Instant Oil Change to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Valvoline Instant Oil Change and valvoline instant oil change oil change for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Valvoline Instant Oil Change?

Comments

haaa!you paid $39.99 for an oil change and your complaining on the price!

By the picture of your tire it is very clear you are driving a Lexus and you put the cheapest oil possible(conventional) and your complaining on paying too much. i understand they messed up on your skid plate, i would be mad too, they should have come to help you as well. They probably didnt come help you because you are driving a lexus and you put the cheapest oil possible in your car when it requires a synthetic oil.

I guess they figured if you dont care about your car why should they?