1.3

I purchased a groupon for an oil change at Valvoline for $30.99. I first went to the Brockton Valvoline location, where the employee told me that this location does not accept groupons.

He then told me to go to the Quincy location because they do accept them. I went there and the employee there told me there are only specific locations listed on the groupon that will accept my discounted oil change. She pointed out that only the Brookline location will honor my groupon. I asked her if she could make an exception just this once so I wouldn't have to drive all the way to Brookline and she only restated their "policy" about not accepting my discount.

I then proceeded to drive 40 minutes to Brookline where I finally got my oil change! The employee there was very helpful and also informed me that the Valvoline employees at Brockton and Quincy should have honored my groupon and not have turned me away.

I should not have to travel an hour away from my house to receive decent customer service! Last time I will be using this company for any of my car maintenance.

Product or Service Mentioned: Valvoline Instant Oil Change Oil Change.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 24, 2015.

Comments

Maybe you should do research and read the fine print. You have a responsibility and a consumer