Sitting here right now at Valvoline Instant Oil Change on Rome Hilliard Road second time in two days I've been back here yesterday which was saturday I got a oil change I drove 3 miles home park the car came out this morning have a puddle of oil underneath my car I put a quart of oil in my car so I could drive it back safely I get here cars in front of me young man comes out I tell him the situation and he tells me that I'm going to have to wait for at least an hour to have somebody look at it as there are two technicians if you want to call them that sitting on a picnic bench smoking cigarettes just to my left has two other ones are working then they tell me to move my car to be number 2 as I do there's a huge puddle of oil underneath my car first oil change I've had in this car by the way since its brand new less than 3900 miles on it I work as a manager of over 400 people and I am going to do whatever I can to make sure that this service issue doesn't happen to them because I will not let them come here I usually go to Jiffy Lube but I thought I would give this place a try

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Valvoline Instant Oil Change and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Valvoline Instant Oil Change.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Valvoline Instant Oil Change to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Valvoline Instant Oil Change?

Comments