1.8

I wish these idiots from Valvoline Instant Oil Change would stop lying in this forum! You're all a bunch of liars and have been feverishly trying to do damage control since the first complaint went public!

Stop with the bs about video cameras and the nonsense employee feedbacks pretending to be consumers!

You're frauds & the fact that Valvoline Instant Oil Change hires convicted criminals to touch our cars should raise a red flag for all consumers.

These guys are shady characters that have been arrested and convicted of various crimes & have no business being under my car unless I'm running one over for trying to bs consumers reading what's in this forum! I go to Firestone where I know that no lowlife crook is pulling a fast one on unsuspecting consumers!

Product or Service Mentioned: Valvoline Instant Oil Change Oil Change.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 14, 2015.

Comments

What bs about cameras. They're everywhere just look

This is why people pull in and yell in my face when all Ive said is "hi, how's it going" because they assume. Idk what poor customer service you've recieved and what lies people have told on here but I'm just a technician...

I wish I could get rid of the crappy techs you're talking about so people will quit treating me like I'm not a human being... my criminal record is squeaky clean.

I'm just a bubbly 22 year old girl who is passionate about cars so I got a job in the field, bottom line. And no its not entirely your fault and maybe I've been blessed with a good crew at my store idk but I'm also sorry that you've met some not so nice people.